I hope you’re doing well!
So, how to go viral on TikTok?
The first and most important thing — If there is no new content, there is no way you will grow your followers base.
The biggest growth I see is on very active TikTok accounts.
I’m always asking our users to post at least once a day. But to be honest — the biggest TikTokers are posting more than 3 times a day.
Don’t forget about the quality of your content, but not Instagram quality — it’s not about beautiful people and amazing views.
It’s TikTok quality. It’s a more raw content, but interesting and funny. Like behind the scenes or just your real life.
12 rules that can help you become more popular on TikTok:
1. Always keep an eye on your competitors — even if now they do nothing on TikTok, a month later they can steal your fans.
2. Test hashtags — test, measure, optimize, find new ones, but every video of yours should have them.
3. Prepare content in advance — it is worth to think about the description for your video.
4. The more interesting post — the more reasons to leave a comment. Dress up in a funny costume, let your pet dance along with you, or do it while standing upside down.
5. Be regular in posting your content — The mark of a good influencer and brand on any platform, including TikTok, is to post content regularly. This means you should posts videos on a daily basis.
6. Frequently look for the new followers — check your competitors’ followers, inject yourself in the most suitable hashtags for you.
7. Engage! — Comment, Like and Follow — Vire can help with this one :)
8. Make dynamic videos — the more you move, the better — In a fact, the more crazy and wild you are, the better. Show different reactions or dance, or throw things in the air. This will help your clips to attract more viewers in the long run.
9. Be part of the TikTok challenges — Challenges can be downright ridiculous, but they can also be fun.
10. Be well-groomed — You should always make sure you look well-rested and fresh. Being messy and a slob on the camera will not get you far.
11. Consider collaborating with others — Sometimes working alone can be creatively exhausting. You can run out of ideas pretty quickly. Two heads are always better than one.
12. Use TikTok together with other Social Media platforms — If you want to build your own brand, you should try linking up all these different platforms. For example, post your TikTok videos on Facebook and Instagram.
Vire is perfect for anyone who doesn’t have time to engage on TikTok and is operated by our experienced Account Managers, so you can sit back and relax or focus on other important things for your business.
Try it out! I know you will love it!
Sign up for free!
Check https://mediavire.com/ and Fire up your TikTok account with Vire!
All the best,
Joanna from Vire for TikTok